Saturday, May 09, 2009

I create One of a kind (ooak), collectible, Newborn Art Dolls.





My goal is to create the most realistic doll that I can. I pay great attention to detail to make sure that every wrinkle, every crease is in it's proper place. Each sculpt has all 10 fingers & toes, light veining & is anatomically correct. Some are even created with a slight "cone" shaped head and clamped umbilical cord -- Really just a pint sized version of the real thing.





Each piece is hand built out of a professional grade polymer clay. I hand paint each sculpture with Genesis Heat set oil paints which brings the dolls features to life. It gives them a newborn, mottled skin tone and really enhances their realism.




Being completely hand sculpted makes my babies very special because just like you an me there will never be another one like it.

A true one of a kind never to be repeated.



1 Comments:

Blogger Marie Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home